viernes, diciembre 28, 2007

selector estatal no. 118

Casi para finalizar el año.
Con Christopher & Emilio en los controles.
Con Mario, desde Monterrey, como invitado.

playlist:
1. Tú eres pop.- Luis Miguélez & Glitter Klinik
2. The tide is high.- The Paragons
3. My girl.- Jesus and Mary Chain
4. Cifras.- Aroah
5. Stay you don´t have to get yet.- The Dora Steins
6. She tastes like sugar.- MJ Hibbert & The Validators
7. No regrets.- King Khan & his Shrines
8. Grammisgalan.- Johan Hedberg
9. Varje hjartslag.- Anna Jarvinen + Anikka (Sakert!)
10. Demokratie.- Andreas Dorau
11. Robespierre.- Offlaga Disco Pax
12. James Bonde.- Bonde do Role
13. Shake it up.- Bostich + Fussible
14. Paper planes.- M.I.A. (feat. Bun B & Rich Boy)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.