viernes, diciembre 09, 2005

selector estatal no. 14

selector estatal no. 14

playlist:

1. el baile de los vampiros.- javier segura
2. high school drama.- montt mardie
3. boys and girls.- twink & the toy piano band
4. Is that all there is?.- Peggy Lee
5. Regresa Danesa.- Afrodita (el nuevo grupo de Jessy Bulbo, ex Ultrasónicas)
6. I really.- Roc and robots (yeah, otra gran tune from soundsister crew)
7. pensamientos personales.- esraes, fresh hip hop from Tijuas
8. super pop.- madonna
9. ecos.- vandana (del Back-up. Expediente tecno pop 1980-89)
10. michael a grammar.- broadcast
11. do the hippogriff.- weird sisters (jarvis rockea)
12. love is blue.- claudine longet

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

All I can say is WOW selector. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on alvarez guitars. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though selector estatal no. 14 really isn’t on the same page as alvarez guitars I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at alvarez guitars. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

Xeelee dijo...

aguas con el spam...