viernes, diciembre 09, 2005

selector estatal no. 14

selector estatal no. 14

playlist:

1. el baile de los vampiros.- javier segura
2. high school drama.- montt mardie
3. boys and girls.- twink & the toy piano band
4. Is that all there is?.- Peggy Lee
5. Regresa Danesa.- Afrodita (el nuevo grupo de Jessy Bulbo, ex Ultrasónicas)
6. I really.- Roc and robots (yeah, otra gran tune from soundsister crew)
7. pensamientos personales.- esraes, fresh hip hop from Tijuas
8. super pop.- madonna
9. ecos.- vandana (del Back-up. Expediente tecno pop 1980-89)
10. michael a grammar.- broadcast
11. do the hippogriff.- weird sisters (jarvis rockea)
12. love is blue.- claudine longet

5 comentarios:

beatles guitar tabs dijo...

All I can say is WOW selector. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on alvarez guitars. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though selector estatal no. 14 really isn’t on the same page as alvarez guitars I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at alvarez guitars. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

Xeelee dijo...

aguas con el spam...

D.C. Bowns dijo...

What are these blogs all about anyway? I was surfing looking for as seen on tv products when I ended up here. Back to the relentless searching for as seen on tv products.

cmeltifa dijo...

Well I have a vacation day this week and what better way to spend it surfing through blogs! I actually do this a ton to get ideas for my own blog. It seems that you keep your blog up to date and get some very good posts from users all over the place. If you don?t mind I added you to my favorites and you may want to grab my url and do the same. I am a busy dad but I do try to keep my site up to date with useful information and articles for you to read. Well back to surfing. Have a great day and thanks again from, ultimate guitar

Anónimo dijo...

Thank u ;-) take a look that emo boy one at this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info