jueves, diciembre 22, 2005

selector no. 35 x radio global

selector no. 35 x radio global

playlist:
1. last christmas.- erlend oye
2. stargazer.- yamamoto
3. winter is blues.- vashti bunyan
4. ashes of american flags (live).- wilco
5. la ultima navidad.- raphael
6. i wanna be sedated.- two tons of steel
7. yo quiero ser ye-ye .-
8. el amor en fuga.- single
9. you are the pride of your street.- seekers who are lovers
10. call me hung up.- a plus d
11. out you in your place.- the sunshine underground
12. ungawa.- chow nasty
13. its all rigth to figth.- ninja high school
14. lets make love and listen to Death from Above .- cansai de ser sexy
15. late.- kanye west
16. como un fan.- la casa azul
17. fortunello.- senor tonto
18. rent a wreck.- suburban kids with biblical names
19. let go.- the radio arts
20. hanging in a tie.- south ambulance
21. oh what a christmas.- el perro del mar
22. cold winter & heavy drinking.- my darling you
23. balloon.- the soda stream
24. medio drogados.- los fresones rebeldes
25. velvetman.- ton ruckert
26. christmas in boston (mash up).- go home productions
27. rebel rebel.- seu jorge
28. take me im yours (rmx).- the droyds
29. the locomotion.- little eva
30. 24 hours.- the sounds
31. you owe me one.- abba
32. in time.- kelley polar
33. salakuvaaja.- regina
34. berlin.- mekanik destruktiw komandoh
35. new life.- matias aguayo
36. smooth.- carrie
37. our birthday.- le musique populaire
38. inez.- juniper
39. sunshine on my shoulders (riko rmx).- john denver
40. thousand cuts (phones slasher rmx).- wolf and cub
41. I know theres something going on.- luxxury
42. call yewr lawyer.- curse of birthmark
43. up for it.- the schla la las
44. push the eagle'sstomach.- man man
45. when we were kids.- the rough bunnies
46. main street electrical parade.- the disneyland stuff
47. open your heart.- the human league
48. going underground.- i am the world trade center
49. take me home (dj henning rmx).- don juan dracula
50. to my song.- captain comatose
51. dance with me.- cosmo vitelli
52. computer love.- kraftwerk
53. prince charming.- adam and the ants
51. le rocker de la CIA.- polyphonic size
52. mentira. miranda
53. i am naked.- stereo total
54. teenagers electriques.- desaxes
55. michael a grammar.- broadcast
56. transpiralo.- panico
57. smiling off (dfa rmx).- black dice
58. obi.- dick el demasiado
59. lumiere beige.- felix kubin
60. krafty.- new order
61. nunca los smiths.- cielo

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi selector,
selector no. 35 x radio global is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about free website content. Although selector no. 35 x radio global isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about free website content, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi selector,
selector no. 35 x radio global is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about best free articles. Although selector no. 35 x radio global isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about best free articles, I seldom see a good blog like yours.