miércoles, febrero 02, 2005

the radio show from my friend Fabio


fabio says


Mitomorfosis will be broadcast regularly through Radio Efimera on the internet:
www.radio.palabrasmalditas.net

If you would like to listen to something different, now it's your chance. ;) Music from geneva, france, mexico, los angeles, mexicali, tijuana, new york, SXSW music festival, etc...

The radio show begins promptly at 8:00 p.m. pacific time (10:00 p.m. Central) and you can listen in every thursday night at this time.

Log in at www.radio.palabrasmalditas.net (you need to use "winamp" or the software from Live365 in order to join in).

The show is conducted in spanish, but as you can tell, the music is in many languages. The music ranges from rock, to electronic, noise, accustic, and even hip-hop. See you all there.

Rock on,
Fabio Chee

PD. Mitomorfosis is a proyect of Radio Efimera, and the electronic literary and cultural journal Palabras Malditas
(www.palabrasmalditas.net).

3 comentarios:

BLOG CREATE JEANE dijo...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please selector
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
internet timeline
It pretty much covers internet timeline related issues.
Have a good day!

BLOG WEB PETER dijo...

Hi selector! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
broadband satellite internet access
It covers broadband satellite internet access related subjects.
Have a great day!

free criminal public records dijo...

I just ran across this post while conducting some research on various free criminal public records sites. Even though it isn’t exactly what I was searching for, I think the people who visit your post might still be interested in reading my article on free criminal public records. I try to answer the question: Are there really free criminal public records sites? Even though it's not what I am looking for, I'm glad I stopped long enough to read -- thanks. Just thought you'd like to know.