lunes, mayo 09, 2005

LATEST NEWS FROM LABRADOR

LATEST NEWS FROM LABRADOR

Sambassadeur
»new moon«
CD/EP-LAB070
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With inspiration from Go-Between, Velvet Underground, Magnetic Fields, Pavement and France Gall, Sambassadeur has created a sound which is unmistakably Sambassadeur.
The music site Lemanchester described it like this: “After just one listen they songs feel like old friends and without any hesitation they take their place in musical history”.

Order here: www.labrador.se/shop.php3

2 comentarios:

BLOG WEB PETER dijo...

Hi selector! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
Internet Explorer Update
It covers Internet Explorer Update related subjects.
Have a great day!

free criminal public records dijo...

I just ran across this post while conducting some research on various free criminal public records sites. Even though it isn’t exactly what I was searching for, I think the people who visit your post might still be interested in reading my article on free criminal public records. I try to answer the question: Are there really free criminal public records sites? Even though it's not what I am looking for, I'm glad I stopped long enough to read -- thanks. Just thought you'd like to know.