lunes, abril 18, 2005

please meet The Tunes

please meet The Tunes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finnish all-stars Markus (Latebirds), Knipi (Egotrippi), Rikki London (Johnny Thunders, Flaming Sideburns) and Heikki Tikka (Hearthill, Mummypowder) are collaborating in a new band called The Tunes.
They recently released an album called "Bright yellow sun".

The Tunes biography
more info and downloads : http://www.grandpop.net/tunes.html
Valerie is a killer track, btw


*vía It´s a trap
photo by: lasse kurki

2 comentarios:

BLOG WEB PETER dijo...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please selector
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
internet mortgage lead generation
It pretty much covers internet mortgage lead generation related issues.
Have a good day!

free marriage records dijo...

I just ran across this post while conducting some research on various free public records search sites. Even though it isn’t exactly what I was searching for, I think the people who visit your post might still be interested in reading my article on free public records search. I try to answer the question: Are there really free public records search sites? Even though it's not what I am looking for, I'm glad I stopped long enough to read -- thanks. Just thought you'd like to know.