jueves, abril 21, 2005

selector no. 10 x radio global

selector no. 10 x radio global

playlist:
I am an astronaut.- ricky wilde
laser final.- zom zoms
por que te vas.- nootropía
i predict a riot.- kaiser chiefs
i hate my school.- red kross
valerie.- the tunes
beatnik.- michel polnareff
taxi driver.- my darling you
losing my mind.- randy
zero point.- the rogers sisters
lejos.- chelo scotti
en batre dag (single mix).- ingenting
riverbank.- pelle carlberg
girls fall in love.- the jodelles
Il a le truc.- les gam's
disco pope.- the prats
audio 2.- niña cámara
adolescent sex.- japan
turn turn.- yukhino, tajahashi hosono, sakamoto
blah blah blah.- lady sovereign
the subterraneas (excerpts).- jack kerouac
the kiss.- the dance inc.
panzer.- medien gruppe telekommander
in heaven.- 20 to go 10
got it twisted sister (the rapture vs mobb deep).- dopple banger
today we all gonna die (the dance inc rmx).- saalschutz
candyskin (peel sessions).- the fire engines
qu'e est ce, que c'est qua ca.- pete shelley
death is the answer to my prayers.- early men
canción para una chica estúpida.- ibi ego!
tijuana makes me happy.- fussible
they say.- les 409
anarquía en el planeta.- aviador dro
you, me and the lazer gun.- maniqui lazer
amor sintétiko.- khosmaker
solineide.- silvania
carne huesos y tú.- ford proco

No hay comentarios.: